- Subscription: Subject to the terms and conditions in this agreement (“Subscriber Agreement”), FEA hereby grants access to FEA content to each subscribing person subject to the payment of an annual subscription fee. FEA allows the Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to permit only Customer employees access and use of the services & products described in this agreement.
- Sharing of user names and passwords is strictly prohibited unless granted in writing by FEA. No portions of the services may be copied, modified or sold, distributed, transferred or otherwise made available to others outside of Customer in any way without FEA’s written consent. Internal distribution of the FEA content is permitted. FEA reserves the right to monitor and audit the use of the Services by the Customer and/ or Authorized users in order to assure compliance with this agreement. FEA may modify, add or delete the Services or portions thereof, or change the media or the format of the Services, at any time in its sole discretion without liability to Customer, any Authorized Users and/ or any other parties. FEA will provide written notice of any material change in the Services.
- Client agrees that the pricing and other information set forth in this Agreement is confidential, trade secret information of Forest Economic Advisors, LLC and that it shall be held in strictest confidence and may not be disclosed to any person, firm or corporation without the prior written authorization of Forest Economic Advisors, LLC, which may be withheld in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Services will begin as of the “Start Date” stated on the contract or order form, subject to credit -approval and will continue through the specified term. During the initial term of the contract services cannot be cancelled. At the conclusion of the Initial Term, the contract will automatically renew unless Customer contacts FEA and notifies FEA in writing at least 30 days prior to renewal date.
- Upon termination of the contract and services included in this document, Customer will immediately discontinue all use of the Services and shall destroy all copies of the reports and data.
- All FEA reports in customer’s database and company files must be removed and deleted permanently. All printed FEA paper reports will be shredded and destroyed.
- 所有的有限元分析电nic records, data and/or files must be deleted in individual email and hard drive/cloud based storage systems.
- All FEA data must be removed from customer’s internal retrieval systems, spreadsheets, databases and models. This includes all historical, forecast and analytical data.
- All company presentations must remove FEA content and references.
- FEA提供的所有FEA演示内容（Word Doc，PowerPoint幻灯片等）必须被破坏或删除。
- Customer must acknowledge all file and data elimination within 30 days of termination of agreement.
- Customer acknowledges title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in and to the publications and data directly supplied by FEA is owned by FEA. This agreement does not constitute a sale of the FEA Reports and Services, but a right to use the FEA content in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Customer may not sell, assign, transfer, rent, lease or sub-license the data to any third party. Customer may not modify, redistribute, re-write or create original content from the FEA Reports and Services unless otherwise approved by FEA.
- Entire Customer Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties.